Wednesday 4 September 2019

Life doesn’t get much better than this!





I am regularly asked how I spend my days and how hard I really work, so I have decided to do the occasional update on my real laptop’s lifestyle.

Tell you where I am and what I’m doing.

Wednesday 4 September, time: 11:03 AM


Today, I am working from my country office, which is in truth my car, and I am sitting on top of a dike overlooking the Severn estuary, this is one of my favourite spots.

When the weather is right, and today is wonderful, I often visit such beauty spots for a few hours as I find them so very relaxing and creative. In fact, it’s hard to believe I can generate an income in this way.

I’ll probably be here for two or three hours, by which time I will have written a couple of short blog posts, (this being one of them) and probably a couple of emails.

At this point, life is easy, as I have quite several residual profit streams in place generating income daily.

These generally take no more than two or three hours a month to maintain.

Apparently, and according to my wife, lots of people and acquaintances are rather jealous of me and think that I’m lazy, or that we have come into money somehow, and that I don’t have to work!

Well, I don’t have to work anymore, I have been living a laptop lifestyle for nearly 20 years and have generated enough income and savings to make me financially independent.

However, more importantly, I still work for a few hours MOST DAYS, simply because I enjoy what I do so much.

The truth is this, ANYONE, including you could have a very similar lifestyle, if you wanted it.

There are literally thousands of methods and opportunities for establishing something similar or even 
better, and anyone can do it from where they are right now.

I’m not going to tell you it will be easy, although it certainly isn’t difficult, but it is interesting very enjoyable.

You need to master a few new skills, and you will make mistakes, that’s how we learn.

So, if you’re more than just curious, please go to my website, subscribe to my email list and I will keep you informed with ideas and possibilities that will allow you to live your life on your own terms.


No comments:

Post a Comment