Saturday 2 November 2019

Self-Imposed Limitations

Self-imposed limitations literally stop a huge percentage of individuals from ever achieving, or coming close to achieving their full potential in life!

How sad, especially when the self-imposed limitations could easily and quite quickly be totally overcome.

When you believe you can’t do something you have already failed.

Whether you believe you can, or you believe you can’t you will be correct.

Such self-imposed limitations are literally a mental jail of your own design, and until your thinking and belief system change it will keep you prisoner.

I had many mental limitations in my teenage years, I think many of us do. For a long time, I doubted myself and my abilities, I didn’t believe I could and for that reason I didn’t.

Then one day, something changed with in me, and deep inside me I started to believe that I possibly could, and that feeling and thought grew and propagated, and very soon I tried, and guess what, I could!

Your self-imposed limitations start and finish with belief, and that’s where you have to do start your quest, by changing your beliefs in your limitations and crushing any self-imposed restrictions you may have.

Life is a living, so crush any self-imposed limitations you may have as soon as possible and start living your life rather than just surviving it.

Watch this video a few times it will show you how to overcome any self-imposed limitations you may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment