Saturday 2 November 2019

WP Plugin Google Reviews

I was going to make a WP plug-in Google review, however, I soon realised what most people are interested in is learning about the plug-ins that will make you the most money.

So, if generating ongoing profit is your main interest and preoccupation, then I’m going to share the 5 most profitable and important plug-ins that I use on a daily basis.

First: of all, you must use WordPress rather than any other type of website platform for the simple reason that there are so many productive and profitable plug-ins made the WP.

My most productive of tools is without doubt elementor which is a page generator. It wasn’t the easiest plug-in to master by any means, but as I started to learn I soon realised I could create pages and websites exceptionally fast with this clever and constantly evolving Page Maker.

My second most productive plug-in is backup buddy. Sooner or later you will have a website failure and backup buddy, (providing you use it) will allow you to have your website back up and running really quickly.

In fact, backing up your website and information is so important, I used 3 different methods of backing up my site in case of problems.

3: I generate 85% of my income with email marketing, so capturing email and segmenting potential prospects is high on my priority list. More recently I invested into convert box which without doubt is one of the most easy and useful email related tools I possess.

4. Website problems generally come down to cache or related problems, it also speeds up your website if you have a good caching plug-in installed and I have found none better than Breeze which I believe is free at this time.

5: if you want to make an Internet -related income, there is no better way of doing so than by using a membership program, even if you’re giving something away for free secure membership is very much the way to go.

You see, when somebody has subscribed to your membership, they can see the other memberships you have available which raises curiosity and interest. As existing members, they can gain access to those memberships or content really quickly after visiting PayPal.


No comments:

Post a Comment