Saturday 26 October 2019

Planning Is Everything!



I’m sure that you’ve heard that age-old saying that no one plans to fail, but far too many people FAIL to plan.

Plans, and planning is without doubt one of the most important aspects of success at virtually anything you do.

Most individuals start with a goal or objective that they want to achieve, and by working on its planning and potential regularly it grows until the day comes when you breathe life into it and it starts to live.

Your objectives become your plans, and if you’re wise, and I’m sure you are, you will work on your planning regularly and preferably on a daily basis.

Your planning is not so much to ensure you get it right, but to guarantee you can’t get it wrong.

Often, my plans and planning start months and even years before they take on a life of their own. 

Often, I work on them regularly, but sometimes with gaps due to other commitments.

Without my written fine detailed plans and planning all of my earlier work would probably be forgotten or redone a second time quite needlessly.

However, by keeping well detailed written plans I can return to them at any time and remind myself of my objectives.

Unsurprisingly, when I return to my plans in this way, I get enthusiastic and start to change and improve many things. The reason for this is that in the time I have been away my knowledge has grown which is change my thinking and provided me with many additional thoughts and ideas which 
I now include in my plans.

I like to read my plans, especially the planning of my top priority goals and objectives most mornings and sometimes again at the end of the day.

The reason for this is quite simple, reminding myself what it is I desire and am planning to achieve keeps this objective at the forefront of my mind.

You have probably heard it said we generally move towards the things that we think about the very most, learn more about plans and planning by watching this short video.

https://youtu.be/HfRSfD3jyko

No comments:

Post a Comment