Sunday 20 October 2019

The Laptop Lifestyle | 12 weeks Paid Holiday Every Year!




Seriously, have you ever considered what you would do with 12 additional paid weeks holiday every year? For many people this would be a dream come true, and by utilising the laptop Lifestyle it is very possible for you to achieve it.

For most people involved in the laptop Lifestyle, or who work from home, well, they have virtually zero commuting time, for me commuting to and from my office is just a 10 second journey.

Even if I decide to work from a cafe in my local town while indulging in a little people watching, even then it’s just a short walk or bus ride. In fact, the longest commute in my laptop lifestyle is when 
I decide to work from my car overlooking a local beauty spot, and this takes me 5 or 7 minutes to drive along country lanes to get there.

By complete contrast, those individuals who are not living the laptop Lifestyle, most of them have a 2-hour commute to look forward to each and every day.

The small amount of interaction I have had with commuters is that they are not happy.

Unlike those who live the laptop Lifestyle, they could be compared to the walking dead and do not seem to be happy or have anything to look forward to. They travel in silence wallowing in personal misery.

How depressing!

If this is you, then better prospects await, you should consider implementing and creating your own laptop lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment